Nebrasketball Game #18 - Michigan State: Thursday, January 17 - 7:00 (FS1)

Mavric

What will the game result be?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Michigan State single digit win
    • Michigan State double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/18/2019 at 01:17 AM

7 hours ago, GSG said:

Well they didn't have them yesterday either and Winston and Ward were both in foul trouble but they still beat Penn State by 15

Penn state is terrible.  Illness going through our team was worse than just Nana being being sidelined for most of the game.  Unfortunately we are team that plays down to lower competition.  We have more talent than MSU without Langford.  I trust Glynn to slow down Winston.  Ward will be double teamed and still beat us on the glass and get his points but it won’t be enough.  Atmosphere will be unreal and we will pull it out.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

It's setting up to be quite the atmosphere in Lincoln. I fully expect Nebraska to play well, and be in a position to win the game in the end. Going to need one of the 25-30 point nights from Palmer. I look for another big game for Allen. That dude is coming into his own, and looks like a budding star.

I’m really liking what I see from Allen. If he can develop his game driving to the basket.....wow. 

I thinking this needs to be a shootout to win

Pencil in Ward for 20/15.  Izzo is smart enough to stress getting their posts the ball for the obvious shortcomings NU faces.  Indiana went away from going to Morgan last night for long stretches and their coach wasn’t thrilled about it.

Transition defense has been downright putrid recently.  Think Iowa game.  Failure to stop the ball and getting back on defense led to many easy baskets or unnecessary fouls.  And MSU is a great transition team.

Rebounding...... do we even need to address this.  Last night NU was awesome on the glass, but this is an entirely different animal coming into PBA.

And I honestly think NU May be better off without JPJ going for 25+.  Last night was his first REAL all around game.  He hit the glass, got others the ball at the right time and was one of his better defensive efforts.  He has hurt this team when he gets jumper happy instead of looking to attack.  

Even MSU being short handed, I think it takes a 83-75ish type game to win.  Ugly and low scoring definitely favors Sparty.

• Thanks 1