Nebrasketball Game #18 - Michigan State: Thursday, January 17 - 7:00 (FS1)

Mavric

What will the game result be?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Michigan State single digit win
    • Michigan State double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/18/2019 at 01:17 AM

Love the effort, love the defense, loved the fight.  MSU is a next level squad and takes a great game to win.

What drives me nuts is the consistent offensive sets which are basically 1 on 1 breaking their guy down and either pulling up for a 3 of the dribble or a contested drive.  Cut, swing the ball play a little inside out.  Anything to make them work on defense.

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, Omaha-Husker said:

Love the effort, love the defense, loved the fight.  MSU is a next level squad and takes a great game to win.

What drives me nuts is the consistent offensive sets which are basically 1 on 1 breaking their guy down and either pulling up for a 3 of the dribble or a contested drive.  Cut, swing the ball play a little inside out.  Anything to make them work on defense.

I actually thought the movement on offense was decent tonight ( or at least better than normal). Of course there were instances of "Me" ball, when things got tight. They just couldn't knock down shots.

• Fire 1

Miles had them ready to play.  Ran a few nice sets and defensively we played well.  Thomas allen played a good game.  Just a bad night foe your dudes to be cold from the floor.  A lot of that is due to the tough defense that msu played.  Cant be too down after that loss.  It just makes the matyland and minny losses sting that much more

• Plus1 1