Duval's S&C - Year 2

suh_fan93

3 hours ago, GSG said:

I'm sure I will take flack for it, but I'm pretty sure that black men in chains (and only black men in chains) is not a good look.  Gold chains, sure. But seriously, you couldn't have put them on ONE white guy in the photo? I'm both a photographer and a marketing guy and this is Not Good.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

I'm sure I will take flack for it, but I'm pretty sure that black men in chains (and only black men in chains) is not a good look.  Gold chains, sure. But seriously, you couldn't have put them on ONE white guy in the photo? I'm both a photographer and a marketing guy and this is Not Good.

giphy.gif

Haha incoming!  Maybe they wanted to wear the chains, it’s a pretty bada** look to me.

15 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

giphy.gif

The first thing I thought when I saw the chains was "weight lifting"

• Plus1 2
14 minutes ago, HoustonSker said:

Haha incoming!  Maybe they wanted to wear the chains, it’s a pretty bada** look to me.

I had the thought of it’s not a great look to have black players in chains, but I agree that why should we be the ones who make that opinion. If the players wanted to wear the chains, and they thought it looked bad a$$, then that’s probably the only argument we need. We need to stop being offended by things that don’t offend the people involved in the actual photo shoot. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stumpy1 said:

Its a little dig to be honest.  I know his reasoning for them but would like to see them do a$$ to grass also.  I don't care for the videos that show our guys doing 800 lb squats and they only go down a 1/4 of the way and then post saying it.  Thats not a true 800 lb squat in my eyes.   

I think 1/4 squat is an exaggeration.