Duval's S&C - Year 2

suh_fan93

1 hour ago, BrooklynsFinest said:

No offense but 5 years of undergrad and don’t know the difference between bf% and BMI?  A “bmi” dropping 1%??? Considering BMI is a correlation of height and mass it’s mathematically impossible for you to add on 25 pounds and drop 1% BMI 

Tell that to the person that provided the results.  I'm going to trust the doctor that ran the program and his grad students.

15 hours ago, madrat said:

Tell that to the person that provided the results.  I'm going to trust the doctor that ran the program and his grad students.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/wj9vdz/how-to-lose-weight-and-build-muscle-at-the-same-time

Here you go, a detailed article discussing how what you’ve said above is impossible. I could’ve used google scholar and really debunked your BS/

Also, sure.. I’d love to talk to said doctors, if you did it at UNO, I know the guy that currently runs that program and 3-4 of his GA’s. I’ve also taken said hydro weigh-in 3-4 times while prepping for shows. 

• Plus1 2
17 hours ago, CalhounHusker said:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/wj9vdz/how-to-lose-weight-and-build-muscle-at-the-same-time

Here you go, a detailed article discussing how what you’ve said above is impossible. I could’ve used google scholar and really debunked your BS/

Also, sure.. I’d love to talk to said doctors, if you did it at UNO, I know the guy that currently runs that program and 3-4 of his GA’s. I’ve also taken said hydro weigh-in 3-4 times while prepping for shows. 

Argument over. Pulled a random article from vice. End thread.

Yikes

19 hours ago, CalhounHusker said:

You're being a clown now.  This article is about losing weight for muscle gain, not adding lean body mass.  You don't do underwater weighing 3-4 times without remembering exactly how many.  Every hydrostatic test event is memorable or you simply are lying.  Then you stoop to name dropping.  Dr. Berg is UNO's prime exercise researcher and I am sure he would not like you muddying his name like that.  I know the guy well enough to know he wouldn't support your argument or mine without context.  And really, what are you arguing about?  You began by saying it was impossible for Martinez to put on a lean 30 pounds.  That is blatantly wrong.  And then you want to argue I personally know 25 was my experience going freshman to sophomore year.  One of my teammates gained 35 with a noticeable lower base body fat range, but I'm pretty sure he used HGH and plant-derived steroids, which isn't natural in my book.

Edited by madrat