Duval's S&C - Year 2

suh_fan93

Last winter Duval had to ease-back again after already easing-back going into things. Speaks to the deficit we were working from, gains were still made but those just got us from crappy to not-crappy. This winter we should hit the ground running and elevate ourselves from meh to good in terms of S&C. In 2020 we should be optimized, as-good or better-than anyone we face. Ellis was a huge addition. Nutrition is very important, and he's an S&C expert with a great eye for a player's size potential. 

1 hour ago, Danimal said:

Last winter Duval had to ease-back again after already easing-back going into things. Speaks to the deficit we were working from, gains were still made but those just got us from crappy to not-crappy. This winter we should hit the ground running and elevate ourselves from meh to good in terms of S&C. In 2020 we should be optimized, as-good or better-than anyone we face. Ellis was a huge addition. Nutrition is very important, and he's an S&C expert with a great eye for a player's size potential. 

Even Clemson in the NC game?  !!!!

11 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Mo is going to be scary good next year

I can't wait to see Mo after a year of S&C.  He should be a harder runner, be able to withstand more contact, and be able to play more snaps.

We didn't see many plays of Mo and Ozigbo on the field together in 2018.  I expect to see Mo and another RB on the field together quite a bit in 2019.

On 12/20/2018 at 8:34 AM, suh_fan93 said:

Yeah I've thought the same about MW as well.  I also love how Frost definitely gets it as far as how important s & c is.  Never heard a peep about that from the previous coaches after Osborne at least.

Of course not....All you need to know is how to Pound da rock baby.  You know, thats what I really love about this team.

On 12/20/2018 at 8:34 AM, suh_fan93 said:

Yeah I've thought the same about MW as well.  I also love how Frost definitely gets it as far as how important s & c is.  Never heard a peep about that from the previous coaches after Osborne at least.

Then you don't listen very well because Bo talked about it quite frequently

• Plus1 3