suh_fan93

Duval's S&C - Year 2

21 hours ago, FaithfulHusker said:

This kid has made some pretty fascinating progress with his body in a short time frame. The Nelson from state championship game to even spring game had made some pretty remarkable muscle gains. Dude looks like he'll have the B1G body he needs in short order.

It's also time for me to submit my first real critique of this coaching staff, and it's really bugging me. Specifically, to Duval...

Bro, we need at least 15-20 videos like this PER DAY. Don't let us down.

2 hours ago, Enhance said:

This kid has made some pretty fascinating progress with his body in a short time frame. The Nelson from state championship game to even spring game had made some pretty remarkable muscle gains. Dude looks like he'll have the B1G body he needs in short order.

It's also time for me to submit my first real critique of this coaching staff, and it's really bugging me. Specifically, to Duval...

Bro, we need at least 15-20 videos like this PER DAY. Don't let us down.

This x 10000000

I also wish that video of Nelson started about 3 seconds earlier so we don't just see him do 1 rep and rack the weights, but I supposed beggars (me) can't be choosers 

Yeah, I'm gonna say that objectifying the VB team probably belongs in the shed if anywhere. This thread is about Duval's program as it relates to football. 

• Plus1 1