ILB Jackson Bratton [Alabama - Signed LOI]

Mavric

• 5 weeks later...

2 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

I get the feeling he is interested but we are more of a back-up plan if something falls through at 'Bama, for instance if he is recruited over.  

What a luxury it must be to be able to tell a 4 star player from your home state that you are no longer accepting his commitment because you found someone better. Hypothetically speaking, of course.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, TonyStalloni said:

If it works out we are undefeated by the time of the OSU game and can win that one, perhaps Jackson could see himself playing here.  A lot of good things have to happen and I won't hold my breath. Fun to think about though.

A lot of good things had to happen. Beating CU was first on the list and we already failed. Classic Nebraska

• Plus1 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

14 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

Hopefully Alabama recruits over him and he signs with us. 

What is crazy is they are still after a couple more LBs for this class.  They already have 3 committed.   They still want Phillip Webb,  Noah Sewell and are trying to flip Jordan Banks from ASU.  

If they got all 3,  Bratton would be their second lowest LB commit behind Banks, who is sitting at 212 overall.  

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to ILB Jackson Bratton [Alabama - Signed LOI]
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...