Visits: 9/28/19 vs Ohio State

Twitter

247 Composite: #144 Overall; #4 ILB; .9411; :star:star:star:star 

Rivals: #244 Overall; #7 ILB; :star:star:star:star 
247: #143 Overall; #5 ILB; :star:star:star:star 
ESPN: #67 Overall; #2 ILB; :star:star:star:star 

Hudl

16 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

So i see we are going after like 4 alabama commits. Is this our new strategy. Take on Bama on the recruiting trail? Noa and Robinson we went head to head with Bama for 19 class too.

I think we are hoping they get lost in the shuffle. And Nebraska was always there. Just like the ugly girl you don't want to take to prom, right up until the hot girl leaves you the day before prom. Then there she is the ugly girl who always wanted you.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, AlaSker said:

I think we are hoping they get lost in the shuffle. And Nebraska was always there. Just like the ugly girl you don't want to take to prom, right up until the hot girl leaves you the day before prom. Then there she is the ugly girl who always wanted you.

except there is nothing "ugly" about these guys

I think it would be a better example if you went with "hot" chick hanging around the "cool" guy and you decide to stay near the scene, since you have a lead that the "cool" guy may be leaving town or may becoming not so "cool"..... i guess unless your not into hot chicks.

Which is ok

10 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

except there is nothing "ugly" about these guys

I think it would be a better example if you went with "hot" chick hanging around the "cool" guy and you decide to stay near the scene, since you have a lead that the "cool" guy may be leaving town or may becoming not so "cool"..... i guess unless your not into hot chicks.

Which is ok

Just for clarity, Nebraska is the ugly girl in my analogy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, AlaSker said:

Just for clarity, Nebraska is the ugly girl in my analogy. 

I gotcha now.

I got confused with you speaking such a foreign concept.  Sometimes you read something and it's hard to see the situation - causing me to revert everything around.  

I'll go enjoy a c$%ktail and work on my reading skills....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 3 months later...

I little update about Jackson; he is very solid to Alabama since he grew up being a fan of the Tide. Even though he is very solid to the Tide, he is keeping his options open and many analysts think we're the wildcard here since he is close with Smothers. Tennesse, A&M, Auburn, and Nebraska are the only schools that he is interested in. Honestly, I think we will have a very solid chance of flipping script when he comes on his visit and sees the depth we have at LB.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 months later...
  • Mavric changed the title to ILB Jackson Bratton [Alabama - Signed LOI]