In case you need help!

If you get the hiccups, put some “ICE” in a glass then put cold water in it and gargle to cure hiccups!  The ice is the secret to getting rid of them!  I saw this on Dr. Oz and it works for me every time!

I get ear aches and I have one today.  I will put some Vick’s vapor rub on a cotton ball and put it in my ear.  It won’t cure an infection, but, it will ease the pain!  I read about it on this link.  Scroll down to read about it.  Hope this helps you!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.littlethings.com/surprising-uses-for-vaporub/amp/

• Plus1 1

I had chest colds when I was little and my mom would put Vick’s on my chest with a heating pad over it and that helped me.  I did that Vick’s and cotton thing last night and layed my ear on a heating pad and so far, no pain in ear this morning, knock on wood!  I am not up to par, but, I have to be tough because I have a hair appointment later and I have an office party to go to tomorrow night.  Anyway Vick’s and the heating pad is easier than going to ER!  If I showed up to ER, they would probably laugh and say “no, not you again” , just joking!  ER has in the past, been my home away from home lol Hey they give me free socks and they are comphy!