OG Kendal Septs

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

4 hours ago, Mavric said:

This is why....

I mean I get that. I just meant it seems like a weird dividing line. I’d rather be offering kids committing to Houston, UCF, Boise, etc than Oregon St, Wake, etc. But you’re making 99% of the football profiles so anything to save time I totally get considering how many offers get made. I adjusted the basketball template similarly. 

19 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

I mean I get that. I just meant it seems like a weird dividing line. I’d rather be offering kids committing to Houston, UCF, Boise, etc than Oregon St, Wake, etc. But you’re making 99% of the football profiles so anything to save time I totally get considering how many offers get made. I adjusted the basketball template similarly. 

Basically it's because they are representing two different things.  The offer list is supposed to give an idea of who else is interested in the kid.  But not all offer lists are equal.  Some kids would list a dozen offers from G5 schools and even some FCS schools.  But other guys - especially highly-rated ones - were only reporting their big offers.  So by only listing the Power 5 offers, it easier to compare-at-a-glance as to how much interest the kid is drawing.

The poll is supposed to give people a chance to pick where he will actually commit.  And obviously Houston, UCF, Boise, etc. have a decent chance of getting some of these guys.

So I agree with your point.  But I think this way is closer to comparing apples to apples.

• Plus1 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Mavric changed the title to OG Kendal Septs