WR Kris Abrams-Draine

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

19 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Abrams-Draine commit?

• Nebraska
    • Mississippi
    • Oregon
    • Missouri

This poll is closed to new votes

32 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

4. He is a back-up plan for Manning or Betts. 

I don't really think that's the case.  They wouldn't have been allowed to sign if we weren't fairly confident they'll make it.  And we're not going to know any more about if they will or not in the next month.

• Plus1 4
Just now, Mavric said:

I don't really think that's the case.  They wouldn't have been allowed to sign if we weren't fairly confident they'll make it.  And we're not going to know any more about if they will or not in the next month.

Agree with this, if he’s signing during the next signing period, then there would be no way for the staff to know Manning/Betts are qualifying. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Kris Abrams-Draine

28 minutes ago, theknife said:

Who dat?

Woodyard already said he is leaving. Many have speculated McQuitty since he hasn't seen PT in two years here. We are def in need of WRs but taking 6 seems a tad much for one class. Warner may want to be on scholly somewhere else? 

We currently will have 7 FR/rsFR that are WRs... Wandale is a SO

1 hour ago, BIG ERN said:

Woodyard already said he is leaving. Many have speculated McQuitty since he hasn't seen PT in two years here. We are def in need of WRs but taking 6 seems a tad much for one class. Warner may want to be on scholly somewhere else? 

If Warner leaves, it won’t be because he needs a scholarship. He may want to play a bigger roll on a team, but he doesn’t need to worry about paying for college. 

If he’s happy with Nebraska, he’ll be back next year. 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

The 2017-2018  classes at WR will tell us all we need to know.  Also, the 2019 class didn't have anyone rise to the occasion during a down year for our wideouts. However, I think Chase and Houston could be gamers, but time will tell with them. 

KJJ- gone

Tyjon L- transferred

McQuitty- injury prone career, non-contributor

Warner- walk-on and main contributor of the class

Miles Jones- transferred

Justin McGriff- transferred

Andre Hunt- gone

Jaron Woodyard- transfer, little contributions 

Mike Williams- some contributions, graduated

Dominick Watt- never made it here

Houston- redshirt

Chase- redshirt- saw the field a few games

Nance- redshirt

So if we can get Kris or a wide receiver in the portal I would welcome it. Not all of the 2020 class will contribute this year either. This staff wants more guys that can spread the field and catch the ball, so adding more guys will only help. 

• Plus1 1

8 hours ago, broganreynik said:

To add to the seven we already have!

I hope Pickering is healthy next season and one of those walk-ons show something. Did Frost ever say what Pickering’s injury is? The reason I brought this up is I never have  remembered seeing our kicking game being this bad. Perhaps a decent FG kicker would have won us two more games. 

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, Pedro G said:

I hope Pickering is healthy next season and one of those walk-ons show something. Did Frost ever say what Pickering’s injury is? The reason I brought this up is I never have  remembered seeing our kicking game being this bad. Perhaps a decent FG kicker would have won us two more games. 

I don't believe he did. As I recall, the rumor was a hip flexor.