WR Kris Abrams-Draine

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

19 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Abrams-Draine commit?

• Nebraska
    • Mississippi
    • Oregon
    • Missouri

This poll is closed to new votes

37 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I've also heard he wont ever be the same kicker he was his freshman year....hopefully the all American juco kicker can come in and provide quality kicks 

Waldoch was also a very good kicker. Would not mind him taking over if Barrett continue to struggle.

Back to Kris, I would definitely like another receiver. I prefer one from the transfer portal who has proven it at the D1 level, but if the staff thinks he can contribute right away I'm all for it. 

1 hour ago, HuskermanMike said:

Waldoch was also a very good kicker. Would not mind him taking over if Barrett continue to struggle.

Back to Kris, I would definitely like another receiver. I prefer one from the transfer portal who has proven it at the D1 level, but if the staff thinks he can contribute right away I'm all for it. 

This receiver is A.D. :-) 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I was just looking at 247's list of top recruits from Alabama. Unsurprisingly, the top 16 are staying in SEC country, most going to Alabama. If we got Abrams-Draine, though, we'd have the top two from the state that didn't stay in SEC territory, #17 KAD and #18 Logan Smothers.

• Plus1 4