OLB Jared Ivey [Georgia Tech - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

34 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Ivey Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• 4 weeks later...

12 minutes ago, Snowbird said:

I say Take all the OLB we can take find the best 2 and roll. Look at UCf and Oregon when their defenses were good. OLB who wreck havoc. We need to find someone who can give us that on D. Love what the staff is doing.

If we get the right guys and aren't sacrificing talent at other positions, I wouldn't mind taking 5 this class. 

Not sure it's possible though. 

Edit: Plans of moving Wright and/or Farmer to OLB next year would likely make 5 this class unnecessary. 

5 hours ago, Warrior10 said:

If we get the right guys and aren't sacrificing talent at other positions, I wouldn't mind taking 5 this class. 

Not sure it's possible though. 

Edit: Plans of moving Wright and/or Farmer to OLB next year would likely make 5 this class unnecessary. 

I think we are looking at for OLB: KJ, Gunnerson, Aho, and one of Ivey, Butler, or another JUCO. I wouldn’t mind them taking Ivey/Butler plus another JUCO. That position has been a nightmare for this staff so keep stocking it until something sticks.

For ILB: I assume is Hodge and Mauga at this point 

1 hour ago, Ziebol said:

I think we are looking at for OLB: KJ, Gunnerson, Aho, and one of Ivey, Butler, or another JUCO. I wouldn’t mind them taking Ivey/Butler plus another JUCO. That position has been a nightmare for this staff so keep stocking it until something sticks.

I agree. 

15 hours ago, Ziebol said:

14 hours ago, Warrior10 said:

I agree. 

I dont see Hodge fitting in.

• Haha 1

• Mavric changed the title to OLB Jared Ivey [Georgia Tech - Signed LOI]