Rex Burkhead

I am I

3 minutes ago, Toe said:

God, Patriots fans don't deserve Burkhead. Look at how much they were bitching about him being in the game!

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/search/52294943/?q=burkhead&o=date&c[node]=10

Have you been to New England area?  They have a ratio of like 1000:1 dbag to normal ratio.  I spent a month in Boston once, I wont even fly over that craphole anymore.

• Plus1 5
3 minutes ago, Husker from Kansas said:

As a diehard Husker and Chiefs fan, idk how to feel right now!

I hear you, but you have to go with the team that can run the ball when it needs to.

And the team that just can't stop the run may not be Super Bowl worthy.

Still, helluva game and the Chiefs were damn close to pulling it off. 

Crazy to think it's been like 7 years since he was doing exactly that wearing Husker gear.  10 years since the guy who will be slaughtering his QB in a week wore Scarlet and Cream.

(Edit: Can the eye roller please enlighten me as to what was eye roll worthy, just curious)

• Plus1 1
10 hours ago, Toe said:

God, Patriots fans don't deserve Burkhead. Look at how much they were bitching about him being in the game, until he went and won it for them!

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/search/52294943/?q=burkhead&o=date&c[node]=10

Per the previous comment about the Boston area these kind of comments don't surprise me at all either.  Not saying all Pats fans there are the same but I kept reading 'why are we using Burkhead when it's 3rd and 1 and go with Michel or Develin instead'.  

Seemed to work out just fine for them actually and those of us who know a little about Rex would have zero zero problem with giving him the ball behind the New England Patriots offensive line no less to get 1 yard...  

• Mavric changed the title to Rex Burkhead