Jordan Larson inducted into Dinamo-Kazan Volleyball Club Hall of Fame in Russia

Nexus

Congrats, Jordan! 

American volleyball player, captain of Eczacibasi Jordan Larson returned to Kazan for the first time in 5 years! A solemn ceremony was organized especially for the ex-volleyball player of “Dinamo-Kazan”. Jordan answered the questions of journalists, paused about the times of playing for “Dinamo-Kazan”, shared the sensations from the ceremony and from returning to Kazan. The leadership of the Kazan club conducted a tour of the Hall of Fame for the famous volleyball player, left a note with wishes in the memorial book of the museum and the imprint of her champion palm. The ceremony ended with the ceremonial laying of the personal star “# 10 Jordan Larson”, which you can see in the museum before tomorrow's match

Click the CC button in the video to follow along with some of the Russian dialogue.

https://twitter.com/vcdinamokazan/status/1087343910526029825

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 1

Thanks for posting. Always good to see the latest accolades she  is receiving. I'm not on social media so there is no way I would have found this on my own. It is appreciated. 

When she was playing for club Dinamo Kazan, they won two European Club championships and one World Club championship. 

Since she moved to play for a club in Turkey (Ezacibasi VitrA) they have won two European Club championships and two World Club championships. 

The 'Govnah' never tires of winning apparently. 

She is still playing in Turkey (I think). I believe Kelly Hunter and Kelsey Robinson are also playing in Turkey. 

She wants to play in the 2020 Olympics on the indoor national team. So retirement is still a couple of years away. 

• Plus1 3