Worst Call Ever In A Husker Game

7 hours ago, Ulty said:

I remember after this game, a bunch of Penn State folks were grumbling about it but said that at least we were finally even. Nope, screw you Penn State. That is not even at all. This call cost PSU a game between two middling teams that were going nowhere. The 82 game resulted in them getting a National Championship when it should have been ours. Not to mention Penn State should burn in hell anyway.

Yes, a 1000x yes.  The only time I've been sort of happy Penn State won a game was when they beat Thug U (Miami) to win a NC.  Being at a party full of fair weather Hurricane fans (most never even follow college football) and seeing their faces fall was quite a joy (even though they were my friendly co-workers).  These days I'm not sure which of those two teams I'd root for; probably I'd hope for the ground to open up and swallow them whole. :) 

1 hour ago, KazLongDrives300 said:

Those videos were just depressing.  Thanks.  I don't think I will ever reach the acceptance stage of the Riley era.

Think of it the way I do: Without the 3yr Riley era, it's highly unlikely we ever get Scott Frost.  All thr pieces fell perfectly into place, so in the end we suffered for a greater good.

• Plus1 1
39 minutes ago, Redux said:

Think of it the way I do: Without the 3yr Riley era, it's highly unlikely we ever get Scott Frost.  All thr pieces fell perfectly into place, so in the end we suffered for a greater good.

tenor.gif?itemid=5283257

bce3ea61-1fdd-40da-985d-e05af45302a7_tex

Edited by runningblind
Worst call ever was hiring Mike Riley... until it led to Frosty like he just said.