Discontent in the AD?

Cdog923

35 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Just something to ponder.  Maybe these are not Larry Eustachy house party were these alleged incidents are happening.  If it was a high class event I'd say it's a lot less likely someone would take a selfie or sharpie a dong on a guys forehead.

Good lord this is awesome!

@ColoradoHusk  Didn't we draw a dong on your face?  Or was it your AT #?

46 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Just something to ponder.  Maybe these are not Larry Eustachy house party were these alleged incidents are happening.  If it was a high class event I'd say it's a lot less likely someone would take a selfie or sharpie a dong on a guys forehead.

Yeah, I am assuming that it is happening at country clubs and similar places.  I don't think he is slumped over in a booth at The Rail.

5 hours ago, VectorVictor said:

So how much of this is (toxic?) boosters wanting attention and to throw their weight around, and how much of this is that Moos has a legitimate drinking problem?

Just saying, if it’s more the former than the latter, then it doesn’t matter if we go get White at UCF, or Barry Alvarez decides to come back, or whomever incredible pie-in-the-sky AD we get—we’re still going to have problems until we get someone that can keep those boosters in check or cut ties with them completely. 

Given that Moos is the AD who replaced Eichorst, fired Riley and landed Scott Frost, and that Boosters love to tip a few back themselves, we're probably talking about behavior that really goes beyond the pale. 

Steve Sarkasian comes to mind. Whatever you may have thought of him, watching him at a podium representing the University and trying not to sound sloppy drunk made the decision for you: dude needs to get help, but not on our clock.

Word from my sources at PoPo's tell me that Uncle Moose is flying all around the country talking to basketball people about who to hire to replace Miles. Dr. K, Jay Wright, Lavin, Raff and Dana have all been consulted. 

Uncle Moose has a list and he's checking it twice. He's been very, very busy. If you could only see his flight schedules. 

My sources are plugged-in. 

4 minutes ago, Thurston from Pender said:

Word from my sources at PoPo's tell me that Uncle Moose is flying all around the country talking to basketball people about who to hire to replace Miles. Dr. K, Jay Wright, Lavin, Raff and Dana have all been consulted. 

Uncle Moose has a list and he's checking it twice. He's been very, very busy. If you could only see his flight schedules. 

My sources are plugged-in. 

All information funnels to Pender, Nebraska. Everybody knows that.:D