Discontent in the AD?

Cdog923

26 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Has anyone heard anything “interesting” lately?

Just got a text from my dad about Moos being out, Cook to AD, and Chris Tamas (former NU asst/current Illinois coach) to VB coach?

I have a hard time believing this...

When Cook retires, Tamas is on the short list of guys to call, so that part makes sense.

But Moos out? Cook as AD? Not likely.

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

Just got a text from my dad about Moos being out, Cook to AD, and Chris Tamas (former NU asst/current Illinois coach) to VB coach?

That's a pretty good one

I've also heard that Miles agreed to step down, and that he's taking a job in the AD at the end of the season. 

21 hours ago, Red Five said:

This piqued my interest. Last night I got a text from a buddy stating the same thing, saying that this was "burning up the message boards". So I'm curious, is that how your dad came by the information also? I mean it would only take one idiot on a message board to make up such a story and then hundreds of other users to say "hey, I saw this...." and pretty soon we have a pretty wild and completely unsubstantiated rumor on our hands.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, JoeSakic2019 said:

Why has cdog9203 not been banned from this forum for posting unsubstantiated rumors? DillyDilly was banned for correctly saying Cam Jurgens broke his foot. Lets stay consistant.

For the sake of accuracy, it wasn’t “DillyDilly” - it was just plain Dilly.  (I used to be the dilly dilly person before a name change).  But, to your point, the Dilly person was likely banned for appearing trollish with only a few posts, whereas Cdog has street cred established.

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

So I'm curious, is that how your dad came by the information also?

He basically said he heard it from "a guy who knows a guy".  The guy has gotten a couple things right before, but I agree with everyone that it seems far fetched.  He did also hear from this guy a few months back that Moos was in "big trouble" when those rumors were running wild.

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

He basically said he heard it from "a guy who knows a guy".  The guy has gotten a couple things right before, but I agree with everyone that it seems far fetched.  He did also hear from this guy a few months back that Moos was in "big trouble" when those rumors were running wild.

To be honest.... your dads “know a guy” seems like a message board lurker who takes everything written as gospel.