Discontent in the AD?

Cdog923

17 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

IMO, a Super Regional should be the standard for where the baseball program should be at. 

A Super Regional appearance every year?  That's pretty high standards.  I understand NU made regular appearances at that level in the early 2000's, but that was peak NU baseball.  I don't think it's reasonable for NU to maintain peak levels as a standard.

Just now, teachercd said:

That seems like a really aggressive goal, if they are talking every year.

I agree

29 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Can we just delete this entire thread. There is no discontent in the AD. He hired Frost and Hoiberg. Moos- start working on the facilities upgrades. Drink as much as you well please. Then if need be get us a new baseball coach. 

But what about Hank Bounds!!!! (I agree with you)

33 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Can we just delete this entire thread. There is no discontent in the AD. He hired Frost and Hoiberg. Moos- start working on the facilities upgrades. Drink as much as you well please. Then if need be get us a new baseball coach. 

Bingo. Moos is the best thing that has happened to us in a long time. 

• Plus1 1

25 minutes ago, teachercd said:

This is interesting...bigger "fad" for lack of a better term

Flannel shirts in the 90's or Yoga pants now?

I am trying to think of other clothing fads that could even compare to what yoga pants have become.

Yoga pants now.  When women who shouldn't be wearing them are wearing them you know there is something wrong.  I call them casing when the over weighted wear them!   Heck I wear Flannel shirts as soon as it's cold enough here in Minnesota all the time.  I would never call them a fad!

• Plus1 1