Frost & Asst. Coaches receive contract extensions

knapplc

• 10 months later...

17 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Can we also throw these tremendous assistant coaches a parade? The extension is not enough. We really need to celebrate their accomplishments. I never thought we would drop so far into oblivion but I guess this is the new norm now.

Step back from the ledge. This thread is old. The bump was laying out some terms for the SF  (not assistants) extension earlier this season. 

I believe the assistants contracts still run through Dec. 21 2020.

24 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

I am not surprised at all. They deserve it since they all did a wonderful job this year at all phases of the game and we are going to an excellent bowl game this year. Oh wait, sorry, Iowa is the one going bowling, we are going dormant. 

While you should be applauded for your attempts at humor, in 2017 under the leadership of Mike Riley, we lost to Iowa by FORTY TWO points.

FORTY TWO.

38 minutes ago, TheSker said:

While you should be applauded for your attempts at humor, in 2017 under the leadership of Mike Riley, we lost to Iowa by FORTY TWO points.

FORTY TWO.

And your point is? We are still not going bowling and we still lost to Iowa and Purdue. Losing is losing, you can’t sugarcoat that. Trust me, there was no one happier than me to see Riley leave but I was hoping that we would do much better this year and sadly we only improved by one more win.

25 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

And your point is? We are still not going bowling and we still lost to Iowa and Purdue. Losing is losing, you can’t sugarcoat that. Trust me, there was no one happier than me to see Riley leave but I was hoping that we would do much better this year and sadly we only improved by one more win.

FORTY TWO

34 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

And how many times and in how many ways do you feel compelled to lament this fact? We get it, you’re not happy with the performance of some college age kids who play football for the University of Nebraska and are even less happy with some or all of their coaches. So whatcha ya gonna do about it, piss and moan until....when? Or do you have something constructive to offer that will make things better?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 3
2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

And how many times and in how many ways do you feel compelled to lament this fact? We get it, you’re not happy with the performance of some college age kids who play football for the University of Nebraska and are even less happy with some or all of their coaches. So whatcha ya gonna do about it, piss and moan until....when? Or do you have something constructive to offer that will make things better?

What is it with some people on this board that get their jollies from attacking other members for stating their opinion? I mean, get off your high horse and stop being annoying. You have done that on more than one occasion and you are not really making any sense. What exactly do I have the power to do except state my opinion that I am not happy with the performance and I WISH that Frost makes some personnel changes as there were some glaring deficiencies in several areas. That coupled with the news that several players have entered the transfer portal does not inspire confidence. These are facts and I am sure many others share these opinions. If you don’t like it, stop attacking and mind your own business. 
And stating my opinion does not make me less of a fan but makes me a concerned fan that wishes his team would turn the corner. After all, it has been two decades of draught. If that offends you, your royal highness, I apologize. 

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, huskerfan74 said:

What is it with some people on this board that get their jollies from attacking other members for stating their opinion? I mean, get off your high horse and stop being annoying. You have done that on more than one occasion and you are not really making any sense. What exactly do I have the power to do except state my opinion that I am not happy with the performance and I WISH that Frost makes some personnel changes as there were some glaring deficiencies in several areas. That coupled with the news that several players have entered the transfer portal does not inspire confidence. These are facts and I am sure many others share these opinions. If you don’t like it, stop attacking and mind your own business. 
And stating my opinion does not make me less of a fan but makes me a concerned fan that wishes his team would turn the corner. After all, it has been two decades of draught. If that offends you, your royal highness, I apologize. 

I was not attacking you, I was trying to help you see that every post you make is just complaining about some aspect of the team or coaches. If that's what you want to do, fine, there is a solution that will keep me from seeing it. Bye.

• Plus1 2