All hail the transfer portal....

26 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

There are a few names on our team that I wouldn't be shocked if they ended up in the portal...

Quayshon Alexander

Jaylin Bradley 

Avery Anderson

Tony Butler

Pernell Jefferson

Eric Lee 

Caleb Lightbourn

Alex Davis 

Nice list.  I wouldnt blame any of those guys for transferring.  Seem to not fit our schemes well and have been passed up by younger guys on the depth chart.  

2 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

There are a few names on our team that I wouldn't be shocked if they ended up in the portal...

Quayshon Alexander

Jaylin Bradley 

Avery Anderson

Tony Butler

Pernell Jefferson

Eric Lee 

Caleb Lightbourn

Alex Davis 

I wouldn’t be sad to see any of these guys go really expect maybe Lee. Davis never really worked out for all the hype we heard his freshman year. 

1 minute ago, Decked said:

I wouldn’t be sad to see any of these guys go really expect maybe Lee. Davis never really worked out for all the hype we heard his freshman year. 

TBH I was hoping to see a few of them leave so we can get more kids in that will contribute, or add 1-2 transfers 

3 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

Quayshon Alexander

Jaylin Bradley 

Avery Anderson

Tony Butler

Pernell Jefferson

Eric Lee 

Caleb Lightbourn

Alex Davis 

I'd agree with all but Tony Butler. I think Butler will have a good opportunity to make an impact/contribute this upcoming year.

1 hour ago, bugeater17 said:

I'd agree with all but Tony Butler. I think Butler will have a good opportunity to make an impact/contribute this upcoming year.

Why? We had virtually no depth last year at CB and he couldn't make an impact. Bootle, Jackson, Lee, Taylor and Clark all got chances ahead of him. I'm quite confident Cox and Stovall also were ahead of him. Nothing has changed and we brought in more Fr. 

• Plus1 1

Personally, I don’t think speculating in a public forum on which Cornhusker players could/should transfer is particularly helpful to the team. Now if you want to start such posts speculating on OTHER teams’ forums regarding players that could/should depart, I have no problem with that. ;)

54 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Why? We had virtually no depth last year at CB and he couldn't make an impact. Bootle, Jackson, Lee, Taylor and Clark all got chances ahead of him. I'm quite confident Cox and Stovall also were ahead of him. Nothing has changed and we brought in more Fr. 

The safety position is wide open. I don't think CB was his natural position and he will get some run at safety this spring. We shall see. 

53 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

The guys who are leaving (that have a new rating) are all lower-rated now than when they came out of high school.  Gebbia is a mid-three-star.  Lindsey is a upper-mid-three-star.  Avery Roberts is an upper-mid-three-star.  All took a significant down-grade.

The one guy the Huskers are getting - Daniels - is now rated higher than when he came out of high school.  Four-star both times but up a couple notches now.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1