All hail the transfer portal....

16 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

I'm not even sure what to make of our OT situation at the moment. When Teddy is healthy we've got three starting caliber guys and it seems like Benhart is on the outside looking in because he was the one that got benched.

But he himself is a former 4* and a lot of that could've been just Austin being bad at his job...

• Plus1 1
34 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

I'm not even sure what to make of our OT situation at the moment. When Teddy is healthy we've got three starting caliber guys and it seems like Benhart is on the outside looking in because he was the one that got benched.

But he himself is a former 4* and a lot of that could've been just Austin being bad at his job...

says this guy is a guard.  Could fill in for Sichterman.  I'm thinking with a good coach and a solid offseason Benhart can improve.  Although if there is a good T out there willing to come you bring him in for depth at least

38 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

I think both Corcoran and Benhart could definitely use some competition regardless of who's coaching them.  Also any of them including any incoming tackles can always slide to the inside if ultimately needed.

On 11/10/2021 at 8:57 AM, suh_fan93 said:

I think both Corcoran and Benhart could definitely use some competition regardless of who's coaching them.  Also any of them including any incoming tackles can always slide to the inside if ultimately needed.

Behart won't be starting once Teddy's back. If he can't get motivated by that, then no level of competition is going to help. 

• Plus1 2

19 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Behart won't be starting once Teddy's back. If he can't get motivated by that, then no level of competition is going to help. 

I'd be kinda surprised if we didn't see Bryce transfer.  His father seems to think he's better than he really is and Bryce probably sees the writing on the wall.  Unless he stays through spring to see how things go with a new o-line coach.