All hail the transfer portal....

20 hours ago, Farms said:

I'd be kinda surprised if we didn't see Bryce transfer.  His father seems to think he's better than he really is and Bryce probably sees the writing on the wall.  Unless he stays through spring to see how things go with a new o-line coach.  

That's how I've been seeing it as well.  It feels like the perfect storm ... you got a father and son who have a high view of themselves and have some entitlement ... and then you have seen ineptitude from your OL coaching staff.

It would be nice if we could keep him for the next year and see if the new OL coach has create some quick impact ... but I'll be surprised if I don't see his name in the portal soon.  This is all just a gut feeling and sense. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, BigRedN said:

That's how I've been seeing it as well.  It feels like the perfect storm ... you got a father and son who have a high view of themselves and have some entitlement ... and then you have seen ineptitude from your OL coaching staff.

It would be nice if we could keep him for the next year and see if the new OL coach has create some quick impact ... but I'll be surprised if I don't see his name in the portal soon.  This is all just a gut feeling and sense. 

Would be good to have him stay and hopefully work out his deficiencies with a new coach or move him inside to guard.  

• Plus1 1

50 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Are any of these guys any good?  I see that QB tore an abdominal muscle and lost his job and then broke his arm (fishing?).  Are they just attractive because the LSU behind their name?

I think Brennan would be one of the best transfer qb's we could realistically get.  Joshua Moore is very talented but comes with some baggage.  Don't know crap about the other guys.