All hail the transfer portal....

27 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

If our O line doesn't improve...greatly, I don't think he would do better than what we have.

If, we can hire a really good O line coach and improve in that area, then it starts to matter who the Qb is.

This ^^^^^

Figure out what all of the problems are with the OL.  If it is S&C?  Coaching?  Whatever?

We spend too much time worrying about the damn high maintenance cheetahs.  Get the right rhinos on both sides of the ball and coach them up.  The rest doesn't matter near as much.  This has been a problem at Nebraska for a while.  This is what was extremely right when Nebraska ruled the world.

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm actually very surprised at how many OU players are already starting to leave and they don't even know who their coach is going to be yet.

Going to be real interesting to see how many of them turn up at USC.

As far as I can recall, this is the first big name coach going from one P5 school to another since players were allowed the one free transfer.  Going to be a case study on how coaches can bring their best players along with them if they make a move.

• Plus1 3