All hail the transfer portal....

15 hours ago, Mavric said:

Man, I really thought he was going to be the Second Coming...

You just love throwing jabs, don’t you? Lowell tore ACLs in both knees, lost his father, then finally got his shot at UTSA last year and outplayed Zach Wilson when the Roadrunners played BYU. Suffered a terrible leg break against Texas A&M that put him back on the shelf. Then, a couple months ago, his mom died. You know absolutely nothing about the situation yet still feel the need to beat your chest. 

Stay classy, Mavric.

14 hours ago, Stumpy1 said:

Lol…I bet you will be doing the same thing in a couple years about another QB. 

he plays WR. Nice try, though. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

You just love throwing jabs, don’t you? Lowell tore ACLs in both knees, lost his father, then finally got his shot at UTSA last year and outplayed Zach Wilson when the Roadrunners played BYU. Suffered a terrible leg break against Texas A&M that put him back on the shelf. Then, a couple months ago, his mom died. You know absolutely nothing about the situation yet still feel the need to beat your chest. 

Stay classy, Mavric.

Ya, that is a load of pain in every capacity.  Losing a parent at that age  ... wow.  And then both.  That happened to me at 50 years old and it crushed me.

Grace to him amidst all that.

2 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Stay classy, Mavric.

I thought the same thing as Mav did about him and when he posted it originally I was surprised he was at UTSA as I had completely forgot about him.  I remember seeing HS film on him thinking he's going to be an NFL MVP one day.  I didn't know any of his off the field issues or injuries, feel bad for him, hopefully where ever he goes he succeeds, and gets his paper.  Based on those injuries, not sure he's got a long term future in football anymore.