All hail the transfer portal....

1 hour ago, BIG ERN said:

G Tech and Rutgers should be a lot better based on recruiting area. They both need facility upgrades and the right staff

Tech could certainly pull in a few more guys but their admissions/class load aren't the most conducive to running a big time football program.

17 hours ago, Red Five said:

Sounds like a case for immeadiate eligibility?

This has got to be the craziest transfer portal story evar.  Quote from one article:  "According to the report, his severed finger 'shot across the floor.' "  LINK  Crazy!  

On 1/10/2020 at 5:19 PM, chamrocck said:

Give me Cruickshank please.  Playmaker ala De'Anthony Thomas.  Everytime he steps on the field the defense is spread out.  

I'd take him, and he's definitely a better fit in our offense than Wisconsin’s. But he has 4 career catches and 19 career carries. Career long of 27 yards - he does have several other plays of 20+, but I wouldn't call him a playmaker on offense yet. 

26 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

I'd take him, and he's definitely a better fit in our offense than Wisconsin’s. But he has 4 career catches and 19 career carries. Career long of 27 yards - he does have several other plays of 20+, but I wouldn't call him a playmaker on offense yet. 

His special teams play alone would instantly make us better. Have to think he’d have some calls in wildcat, end around, and bubble screens. 

• Plus1 2