RB Marcellus Moore [Purdue - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

18 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Moore Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

15 minutes ago, FaithfulHusker said:

Top 5 are Purdue,  Illinois,  Nebraska, Michigan and Kentucky.  Most people think that Purdue  and Illinois are his top two; hopefully that will change when he comes for a official. I would love to have his speed on the field. 

Two of those are not like the others.  If Purdue and Illinois are his top two, it's possible Nebraska and Michigan aren't recruiting him very hard.

20 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Two of those are not like the others.  If Purdue and Illinois are his top two, it's possible Nebraska and Michigan aren't recruiting him very hard.

He is from Illinois and Purdue at this point is very similar to Kentucky and Nebraska.  Michigan would be the only one that stands out from this list.  

• Fire 1
5 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

He is from Illinois and Purdue at this point is very similar to Kentucky and Nebraska.  Michigan would be the only one that stands out from this list.  

If you are only looking at the record of the programs over the last few years.  Everything else is nowhere close.....and, I'm not talking about our history.  Come to visit and the difference is huge.  

It appears to me that his top two are the fewest miles from home.

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

If you are only looking at the record of the programs over the last few years.  Everything else is nowhere close.....and, I'm not talking about our history.  Come to visit and the difference is huge.  

It appears to me that his top two are the fewest miles from home.

Purdue has an offense that will put playmakers in space, and they have someone in Rondale Moore to show exactly how Marcellus Moore can be used. Yes, it also helps that they are close in proximity to him. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• Mavric changed the title to RB Marcellus Moore [Purdue - Signed LOI]