Jump to content
Mavric

RB Marcellus Moore [Purdue - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Player: Marcellus Moore

Hometown: Plainfield, Illinois

School: Plainfield North

Position: Running Back

Height: 5-8

Weight: 165

40 Time

Power 5 Offers: Illinois, Iowa, Iowa State, Nebraska, Purdue

Visits

 

Twitter

 

247 Composite

 

Rivals
247: #41 RB; :star:star:star 
ESPN: 

 

Hudl

Share this post


Link to post

Reigning Illinois state 100 meter dash champion at 10.31.  According to Athletic.net - which is probably not exhaustive but widely used around the country - that would be tied for the 12th fastest time by a high schooler in the country last year.

 

That's flying

 

He might be my new favorite recruit for 2020....

Share this post


Link to post

Burbs play really good football...plainfield from what I remember is not really known as ever being that good but maybe that has changed.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Burbs play really good football...plainfield from what I remember is not really known as ever being that good but maybe that has changed.

 

They were in the 7A (second largest) state title game in 2016, but historically not so good.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, FrankWheeler said:

 

They were in the 7A (second largest) state title game in 2016, but historically not so good.

Yeah, I was 6A when I played out there years ago...that was the biggest at the time...

 

Had no idea they made the state title game recently, that is impressive.  IHSA football playoffs are no joke

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Yeah, I was 6A when I played out there years ago...that was the biggest at the time...

 

Had no idea they made the state title game recently, that is impressive.  IHSA football playoffs are no joke

 

It was kind of a big deal when they made it due to the circumstances (Article here).  They ended up losing to the powerhouse that is East St. Louis.  

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, FrankWheeler said:

 

It was kind of a big deal when they made it due to the circumstances (Article here).  They ended up losing to the powerhouse that is East St. Louis.  

Oh yeah, I remember that now!

 

I played East. St Louis twice in HS...both times in the playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post

https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/Article/Nebraska-makes-Top-7-of-Illinois-running-back-132197302

 

Quote

Moore is as unique a running back as one could find in the 2020 class. Standing only 5-foot-7 and 149 pounds, Moore makes up for a lack of size by being extremely hard to run down in the open field. The running back put up a verified 4.35-second 40-yard dash during a camp event this year and he had an impressive 35.7 inch vertical to go with it

 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post

Top 5 are Purdue,  Illinois,  Nebraska, Michigan and Kentucky.  Most people think that Purdue  and Illinois are his top two; hopefully that will change when he comes for a official. I would love to have his speed on the field. 

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...