Nebrasketball Game #20 - Ohio State: Saturday, January 26 - 11:00 (FS1)

What will the game result be?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska win by single digits
    • Nebraska win by double digits
    • Ohio State win by single digits
    • Ohio State win by double digits

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/26/2019 at 02:38 AM

4 minutes ago, Big red surfers said:

How ?  Look how there playing and look at the schedule. They can’t beat the worse off team in the nation. Come home and get there okole kicked by a team that wants it more. This game and the season are about to be over. 

They're going to win more than 2 games. You know it too, you're just mad.

Having said that, this team is nowhere near the team that some (including myself) thought it might be. Miles needs to be gone after the season. 7 years, all the elite facilities, and fans are still watching a team that continues to s#!t the bed, and under perform.

• Plus1 1
Just now, huskersrule95 said:

We can’t buy a rebound. Getting completely outhustled and we can’t make anything. Completely quitting 

More seems to me like guys hustling but not thinking. Pretty sure the last two I've seen were poked by a couple people right back to OSU or out of bounds.

This team has some very talented players but they're just not a great team.

2 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

They're going to win more than 2 games. You're know it too, you're just mad.

Having said that, this team is nowhere near the team that some (including myself) thought it might be. Miles needs to be gone after the season. 7 years, all the elite facilities, and fans are still watching a team that continues to s#!t the bed, and under perform.

Please show me 3 wins. Illinois, NW and ?  And yes I’m mad. We have an inept coach with zero offense knowledge, he’s lost the team.  Just like Riley last season. Every game gets worse.  

12 minutes ago, Clifford Franklin said:

More seems to me like guys hustling but not thinking. Pretty sure the last two I've seen were poked by a couple people right back to OSU or out of bounds.

This team has some very talented players but they're just not a great team.

OSU getting pretty much every loose ball and destroying us on the boards. How many times has OSU got an easy putback because we aren’t getting back on defense ? OSU 14 2nd Chance points, Nebraska 0