Nebrasketball Game #20 - Ohio State: Saturday, January 26 - 11:00 (FS1)

What will the game result be?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska win by single digits
    • Nebraska win by double digits
    • Ohio State win by single digits
    • Ohio State win by double digits

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/26/2019 at 02:38 AM

It’s overall been a pretty pathetic all around effort. Tim must be coaching them to just think they are a tournament team, not to play like they are one.

Loose balls

Free throws

Struggles against a 2-3 zone

Defending the 3

Rebounding

Easy Close Range Shots including defended lay-ups

Bad Shot Selection -Chuck 3’s

Cant win on the Road

I think we’re at the point today where Miles can be fired even if we make the tournament.

1 minute ago, Billsantosa said:

It’s overall been a pretty pathetic all around effort. Tim must be coaching them to just think they are a tournament team, not to play like they are one.

Loose balls

Free throws

Struggles against a 2-3 zone

Defending the 3

Rebounding

Easy Close Range Shots including defended lay-ups

Bad Shot Selection -Chuck 3’s

Cant win on the Road

I think we’re at the point today where Miles can be fired even if we make the tournament.

Hell, I think we’re at the point that we need to fire Miles to even consider making the tournament. 

11 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Counting Rutgers, and OSU, you think they're going to finish B1G 2-11?

If they can’t beat Rutgers on the road, there not going to beat Purdue, Michigan, penn st and Michigan st

If they can’t beat OSU at home and lose by 10, they won’t beat whisky, Minnesota, Purdue or Iowa. 

That leaves Illinois and NW.  They might find a a 3rd win of everything goes right for them and everything goes wrong for the opponent 

We are on a tough stretch here with finding a way to win. The bad news is that these are all teams we should have beat and we can't shoot well at home. 

The good news is that this team can do two things:

1 Pack it in and make the NIT and move on.

2 Come out and play with pride and heart and beat Wisconsin and get back on track. 

We will get 19 regular season wins in my opinion and with that, we will need one or two in the conference tourney. The good thing is that we will be a higher seed in the conference tourney so we can beat a potentially bad team to get to 20 wins. 

One of Nebraska's most talented teams ever and they just don't give a $#/!

What a shame

4 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

We are on a tough stretch here with finding a way to win. The bad news is that these are all teams we should have beat and we can't shoot well at home. 

2 Come out and play with pride and heart and beat Wisconsin and get back on track. 

We will get 19 regular season wins in my opinion and with that, we will need one or two in the conference tourney. The good thing is that we will be a lower seed so we can beat a potentially bad team to get to 20 wins. 

At this point, one more win would be a success...

3 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

We will get 19 regular season wins in my opinion and with that, we will need one or two in the conference tourney. The good thing is that we will be a higher seed in the conference tourney so we can beat a potentially bad team to get to 20 wins. 

19 regular season wins would be a 9-11 conference record.  Not sure what high seed you expect there.

3 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

At this current rate 15/16 wins is the max. There is no way they get to 19 wins. I pray and hope they do but currently that’s a pipe dream.