CB Jalen Harrell [Miami - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

18 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Harrell Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

16 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

I understand what you are saying, but I really hope that is not the case. The kid has kept his commitment/word to us, and we should to him.

If we can get better...do the difficult thing and let him go. We are here to win. 

• Plus1 2
29 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

I understand what you are saying, but I really hope that is not the case. The kid has kept his commitment/word to us, and we should to him.

Coaches are here to win. Better talent means better chances to win. 

54 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

I agree with you. The staff seem genuine in their approach; I'd hate to see us just become another two faced program. 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

48 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

Coaches are here to win. Better talent means better chances to win. 

Recruiting services don't mean anything in terms of finding the right fit for your program. I would take Cam Taylor over Eric Lee or Avery Anderson,

(two dbs that were 4 stars on rivals) any day of the week. Just saying just because you have high rated kids doesn't mean they pan out. And if they don't and you broke your word to another player to get the more coveted recruits on campus, it looks bad because it is.

• Plus1 1
23 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

Recruiting services don't mean anything in terms of finding the right fit for your program. I would take Cam Taylor over Eric Lee or Avery Anderson,

(two dbs that were 4 stars on rivals) any day of the week. Just saying just because you have high rated kids doesn't mean they pan out. And if they don't and you broke your word to another player to get the more coveted recruits on campus, it looks bad because it is.

I mean I get your example, but it's also a flawed one. Those guys weren't brought in by Fisher and we don't know if he would have even have went after them if he was able to. Some people just don't fit and some people don't pan out but you are going to win a lot more ball games bringing in high end talent than low rated projects.

24 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Rivals interview didn't sound nearly as rosy for us as Loy.  We hadn't been in contact with him until he decommitted.  But Fisher is working on him again now.

He said he's interested in visiting here along with Miami, Penn State, Georgia Tech and UCF.

Miami 247 writer article was similar to Rivals. 

• Mavric changed the title to CB Jalen Harrell [Miami - Signed LOI]