Replacements for Miles

32 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

If we make it to the tournament and win game it will be an amazing turn around...  would put Moos in a tough spot. 

Not really; if Nebraska somehow makes the NCAA tournament, AND wins a game, Miles isn't going anywhere unless he himself chooses to. 

My number one was Musselman, but he has better offers coming his way.

Oats is the man in my mind. You do not accidentally walk into Morgantown or the Carrier Dome and get wins. Especially with inferior talent to the teams you are playing. Also, they just put up 114, Nebraska could not dream of doing that right now. After that, I have no idea about who we would get. 

1 hour ago, HuskermanMike said:

My number one was Musselman, but he has better offers coming his way.

Oats is the man in my mind. You do not accidentally walk into Morgantown or the Carrier Dome and get wins. Especially with inferior talent to the teams you are playing. Also, they just put up 114, Nebraska could not dream of doing that right now. After that, I have no idea about who we would get. 

Also, they just put up 114, Nebraska could not dream of doing that right now.

THIS!

I'm afraid the Huskers couldn't put up 114 even if the other team failed to show up......