Replacements for Miles

9 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

Hearing some rumblings of Lue

Not happening

And what has Lue proven actually???  Coached the best player the game to the finals and the Eastern Conference was an absolute joke.  Never recruited, national connections:dunno to prep players, and haven’t we’ve seen the awesome success of a two man game enough recently

1 minute ago, PaulCrewe said:

Not happening

And what has Lue proven actually???  Coached the best player the game to the finals and the Eastern Conference was an absolute joke.  Never recruited, national connections:dunno to prep players, and haven’t we’ve seen the awesome success of a two man game enough recently

Winning a nba championship and saying you coached a player like lebron I would think would help in recruiting but yea, I feel the same way about bringing him in.  Too much unproven for sure.  I’m just saying I’ve heard a little smoke around him in the last 24 hrs.  

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I had to google him because I had no idea who he is...guessing 90% of the fanbase would do the same thing. That hire doesnt match our fan support and facilities. 

Completely agree Hedley. Lacks the D-1 head coaching resume and name affiliation (I had to google him as well). Based on nothing more than my own opinion, I'd think he would be pretty far down the list.