Replacements for Miles

3 hours ago, Vizsla1 said:

https://msuspartans.com/coaches.aspx?rc=619&path=mbball

Dane Fife- hearing small small murmur, again, on him.... Personally, do not think this is splashy enough for the base but if you can not have Tom Izzo, then maybe this is the guy.   If he is for selling beer at the games, then count me sold 

Wouldn't be my first choice, but I've seen worse suggestions.

3 hours ago, Vizsla1 said:

https://msuspartans.com/coaches.aspx?rc=619&path=mbball

Dane Fife- hearing small small murmur, again, on him.... Personally, do not think this is splashy enough for the base but if you can not have Tom Izzo, then maybe this is the guy.   If he is for selling beer at the games, then count me sold 

I wonder how he feels about having his phone number on there.  I'll give him a call and see if he's interested

• Plus1 1

7 hours ago, Hayseed said:

I’m hearing it’s down to Gillispie or Tubbs. Are some of you guys still on the fence about them?

Do you think one of the 537 local reporters will have a big expose on it?

Sounds like Moos wants a coach named Billy pretty bad.

Ya'll forgot to include the :sarcasm emoji? 84 year old Billy T and Billy G just had a kidney transplant.  :D

19 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

The last couple of days I've had this odd feeling that Miles will be back next year.  I don't think he should, but I just have this weird feeling that they will say something about injuries and keep him.

He won't be.  Moos has been wanting to get rid of him but they had too good of a record to do it last year.  That isn't an issue this year.