Replacements for Miles

30 minutes ago, Husker1997 said:

Enjoyed reading through all the pages and new to this forum. Many of the names listed are ones I have read other places. The Dwyane Wade dream is honestly interesting but I seriously doubt he would take it...at least not right away. 

Thad Matta would be a great hire with his Midwest ties. A mid-major that I like is Ray Harper. Not real crazy about some of his baggage, but he wins wherever he goes. 

What I could get excited about, a coach who can get the one and done and make it work with other players. 

I do not want to see Steve Alford or Kelvin Sampson on the sideline! Dane Fife, that would be a great hire 

Let's just hope the Huskers can win 1 or 2 at the B1G tourney! This season has had enough disappointment and a few wins to close would be great. 

Welcome Husker from Boilermaker/Hoosier country! :D

Here’s a formula that message board guys have never used... we could look through the conference records and look for the mid-major team with the most wins against cupcakes....27 , 28 or so.... then say we should hire that coach.

Thats a sure bet against Big Ten teams.

1 minute ago, huskersrule95 said:

Don't they play in a conference full of teams that Danny Nee would call "cupcakes"? I don't see how you can be sure that success would transfer to a tough conference like the Big Ten? Good for him though, he had a great year.

10 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

He needs to win tomorrow before we even think about his future. 

Shooter goes cold and team gets worked.  It’s inevitable.  If you count the end of the Iowa game that’s 3 games.  Odds are likely this won’t  continue.  I can’t see JPj keeping this up for 4 games in a row.

i hope he does though.  It’s fun.