Replacements for Miles

2 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

You can share any opinion you want...clickbait is what it's about. I've been sharing mine on everything but I don't cry to you about what you think. You make me laugh.

WHO TOLD YOU I WAS CRYING???.... I just happened to get something in both my eyes and my coworker had onions on their sandwich.. I wasnt like actually crying...

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

You can share any opinion you want...clickbait is what it's about. I've been sharing mine on everything but I don't cry to you about what you think. You make me laugh.

I’m glad he’s making you laugh.  I guess Hes returning the favor because you’ve gone full Dave Chapelle in here.  You’re making everyone laugh.

10 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Do you start ragging on the new coach or does that take a couple years before he's no good?

Id prefer to stop with hypothetical nonsense and talk about the current coach.  Seven years of .500 ball.  4 of the last 5 years they’ve played on the first day of conference tourney.  That means they are in the bottom 4.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Minnesota_husker said:

He left on Thursday for a game that takes place on Saturday. 

He easily could have left today but sure does feel like he booked his flight in advance thinking we would lose day 1.

Its not a good look from Moos. 

Family over job. Every time. 

• Fire 1

I'm in Cali right now for work.   Took me a day and a half with 2 cancelled flights and three delays to get here. I also had to drive to kc from lincoln just to make a flight out of Nebraska.  People who don't travel regularly don't get it... you always leave a day early for important things you can't miss. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Hilltop said:

I'm in Cali right now for work.   Took me a day and a half with 2 cancelled flights and three delays to get here. I also had to drive to kc from lincoln just to make a flight out of Nebraska.  People who don't travel regularly don't get it... you always leave a day early for important things you can't miss. 

Thought of this tweet while reading your post lol

• Fire 1

Are all the good feelings gone from the big Rutgers win and Maryland upset? Just curious if anyone still thinks the tide has turned to keep Miles? 

I personally dont understand people turning business into a good guy debate. Some think miles is a nice guy and tries hard so we should continue to pay him millions even though he doesn’t produce? There was Riley apologists too. 

Its business. You don’t produce your fired. It’s simple. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2
18 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Are all the good feelings gone from the big Rutgers win and Maryland upset? Just curious if anyone still thinks the tide has turned to keep Miles? 

I personally dont understand people turning business into a good guy debate. Some think miles is a nice guy and tries hard so we should continue to pay him millions even though he doesn’t produce? There was Riley apologists too. 

Its business. You don’t produce your fired. It’s simple. 

He's gone,  we need someone to build a program not a seesaw.

3 hours ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I’d be real surprised.  Need a college basketball coach, not a former Husker.

Agree. If we had a qualified alumni I would be on board. Like frost was in football. 

I dont see lue as qualified. No idea if he can recruit, no idea if he can coach at the college level. Honestly who knows if he can coach at the pro level- we all know LeBron was running that team 

• Plus1 1