Katerian Legrone's potential at WR

Pedro G

Here is perhaps our big bodied WR, who redshirted last season. Looking at his HC highlights, he is very athletic — elusive and fast enough, even though he may not be a burner. Someone posted in his profile thread that he ran a a 4.6 electronic 40 time. I believe he is about 6’3 and 235 pounds. He can also leap up above DBs to make tough catches.  This is one, among other newcomers, to watch this spring. 

• Plus1 2

31 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

C'mon man. You made me think he was leaving...

Hopefully you both are joking. I was talking about his athletic talent mainly. Why not express your thoughts on what this young man could potentially bring to our offense next season. I like to read them. Again if you are being humorous, cool.  

Just now, Pedro G said:

Hopefully you are joking. I was talking about his athletic talent mainly. Why not express your thoughts on what this young man could potentially bring to our offense next season. I like to read them. Again if you are being humorous, cool.  

Lately when a player’s name comes up on the main board, it has something to do with them leaving.  We were all afraid to open it.

DON’T vote for Pedro.  :lol:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Scarlet Overkill said:

Lately when a player’s name comes up on the main board, it has something to do with them leaving.  We were all afraid to open it.

DON’T vote for Pedro.  :lol:

Gotch you. For now on my title will be “Not Leaving — Katerian Legrone.” Now, come on, tell me your thoughts are on this WR. I want to read them.

Edit: Well dang, I can’t edit the title. Now the whole board will be mad at me.   

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

Gotch you. For now on my title will be “Not Leaving — Katerian Legrone.” Now, come on, tell me your thoughts are on this WR. I want to read them. 

Sounds like a plan.

I think he's a solid athlete that we can use to find some mismatches. If you look at his high school film, he's all over the place making plays.  We have lots of weapons and I'm excited to see Frost's offense evolve from year one to year two here.

• Fire 1
1 hour ago, Pedro G said:

We are FURIOUS with you.  J/k.  It would be better if people (not just you) would put something like “Thoughts on Katerina Legrone” or whatever player is the subject.

As for my thoughts on the player... i don’t have any yet.  His HS stuff looks ok, not great, but we DO need a big buy at WR to go along with the burners.   Will it be KL?  Maybe.  Someone needs to up their game.

18 hours ago, Pedro G said:

Updated the thread title for you.

• Plus1 1