*** 2022 Recruiting ***

58 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

June is shaping up to be a big month for both football and basketball recruit visits.  Several BB recruits I think will be here June 4th. Wonder if there is any coordinated recruiting events or are they all separate and going their own thing.  

IIRC, basketball has sometimes tried to piggy-back on the Friday Night Lights events.

On 10/7/2020 at 4:14 PM, Atbone95 said:

Not sure if this has been asked somewhere. Am I safe to assume Eli Raridon is John's little brother? Double Husker legacy, but I assume John's experience here put a sour taste in the mouth? 

https://247sports.com/Player/Eli-Raridon-46094684/

I'm trying to map out this wonderful family tree from news articles.

Eli Raridon is a TE who recently verballed to Notre Dame.

His father, Scott Raridon Jr was a long-snapper at ND from 2002-06.  I don't remember him.

Grandfather Scott Raridon Sr. is from Mason City Iowa and his high school coach was Barry Alvarez.  Sr played at Nebraska on those early 80s teams, I think on the famous 1983 team.  Afterwards, Sr was a grad assistant and Notre Dame's S&C coach in 1988.

John Raridon is said to be the youngest son of Sr.  So he would be Scott Jr's brother and Eli's uncle?  Different path, same destination for father-son Huskers | Husker Football | norfolkdailynews.com

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1