*** 2022 Recruiting ***

2 hours ago, sho said:

I'd love the see the order based on avg star ranking or avg overall ranking and not total ranking like this.

Per the 247 Composite:

Ohio State - 94.04

Penn State - 90.87

Michigan - 89.71

Iowa - 88.09

Indiana - 87.98

Wisconsin - 87.41

Michigan State - 87.13

Rutgers - 87.12

Maryland - 86.77

Northwestern - 86.42

Nebraska - 86.18

Purdue - 85.79

Minnesota - 85.77

Illinois - 85.11

So the difference between Nebraska (#11) and Michigan (#3) is about the same as the difference between #1 and #2.

FYI - Indiana got a huge boost this year because they hired the dad of a near-five-star and got him to sign.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Per the 247 Composite:

Ohio State - 94.04

Penn State - 90.87

Michigan - 89.71

Iowa - 88.09

Indiana - 87.98

Wisconsin - 87.41

Michigan State - 87.13

Rutgers - 87.12

Maryland - 86.77

Northwestern - 86.42

Nebraska - 86.18

Purdue - 85.79

Minnesota - 85.77

Illinois - 85.11

So the difference between Nebraska (#11) and Michigan (#3) is about the same as the difference between #1 and #2.

FYI - Indiana got a huge boost this year because they hired the dad of a near-five-star and got him to sign.

This seems like crazy ratings inflation.

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Per the 247 Composite:

Ohio State - 94.04

Penn State - 90.87

Michigan - 89.71

Iowa - 88.09

Indiana - 87.98

Wisconsin - 87.41

Michigan State - 87.13

Rutgers - 87.12

Maryland - 86.77

Northwestern - 86.42

Nebraska - 86.18

Purdue - 85.79

Minnesota - 85.77

Illinois - 85.11

Just wanted to point out it's not quite over yet and we still have a chance with some players that may boost our ratings and class size.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I find it interesting that all along we have been told to expect a class in the 12-14 commit range.  Now, I think we are up to 18 along with multiple transfers.  I understand why, but it's interesting how things can change.

Also, I think we are seeing how the February signing period is important also.  The early signing period hasn't totally discounted February.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, by my count, we have 16 HS commits and 12 transfers.  If we get Allen and Bonner, the would be 18 HS and 12 Transfers.

Not a bad group from where we were sitting at the beginning of the season.

Need to go take a look at @Mavric's scholarship chart he maintains. I'd love to know just how many we're going to have to process/get to walk-on for a semester to get back down...

3 hours ago, Atbone95 said:

Need to go take a look at @Mavric's scholarship chart he maintains. I'd love to know just how many we're going to have to process/get to walk-on for a semester to get back down...

Here’s what I have right now.  I’ve tried to keep it updated but might have missed something in the flurry the last couple weeks.

Actually not all that bad.  There are almost assuredly to be at least one QB and RB leave.  Won’t be surprising if there are 2-3 just from those spots.  And there will be others.

• Plus1 1
17 hours ago, Mavric said:

Here’s what I have right now.  I’ve tried to keep it updated but might have missed something in the flurry the last couple weeks.

Actually not all that bad.  There are almost assuredly to be at least one QB and RB leave.  Won’t be surprising if there are 2-3 just from those spots.  And there will be others.

Thank you for this.  And, someone will post that the sky is falling because so many players are leaving.

• 5 months later...