Armstrong, Isaac SR

PK 32 Pickering, Barret SO                
KO 98 Armstrong, Isaac SR                
LS 54 Urbach, Chase SR                
H 98 Armstrong, Isaac SR                
PR 10 Spielman, JD JR 37 Mazour, Wyatt SR            
KR 10 Spielman, JD JR 88 Woodyard, Jaron SR

I will update this as the year goes on....A few tidbits here:

• Coaches like Warner's ability to block and he has sure hands - is that enough to start this year? 
  • A lot of quickness at the WR positon overall. Chart didn't even show Miles Jones or Mazour. 
  • The interior of the offensive line will be the biggest storyline to follow for the offense this off-season. Does Bland sign and start? Can Jurgens get PT as a Freshman at Center or does Will Farniok step up? 
  • For playing a 3-4 we have a ton of depth at DE. Not sure if Carlos will stay at NG or not. Can Darrion be a starter as a grad transfer? 
  • We have a lot of kids who will get PT at LB if I had to guess. Will be interesting to see who comes out of the pack.
  • A lot of discussion on who will be our two safeties this year. I really liked Jones out of HS. D Will and Dismuke with the most PT so far. 
  • Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

I think the OL at the start of camp will be Jaimes-Wilson-Miller-Farniok-Gaylord.  Farniok is better suited to guard and the coaches think Gaylord made a lot of progress last year.  Then the second unit is some combination of Sichterman-Hixon-Jurgens/Bland-Raridon-Benhart.  The rest of the offense looks good.

JoJo is going to still be a Safety and I think he'll start next to DWilliams.  JoJo might play some Nickel where he'll line up similar to an OLB but I think he'll still be in the DB room.  Alex Davis is probably the other backup OLB at the start.  

18 hours ago, Mavric said:

I think the OL at the start of camp will be Jaimes-Wilson-Miller-Farniok-Gaylord.  Farniok is better suited to guard and the coaches think Gaylord made a lot of progress last year.  Then the second unit is some combination of Sichterman-Hixon-Jurgens/Bland-Raridon-Benhart.  The rest of the offense looks good.

JoJo is going to still be a Safety and I think he'll start next to DWilliams.  JoJo might play some Nickel where he'll line up similar to an OLB but I think he'll still be in the DB room.  Alex Davis is probably the other backup OLB at the start.  

I was wondering if the staff liked JoJo at OLB or Safety - late last year he was listed as a OLB on the depth chart 

This is still a defensive roster with way more questions than answers, in my opinion.

Does everyone think that Ty Robinson will be redshirted? The 'play four games' rule is awesome for guys like him. Because of the rule you can basically be guaranteed to see him out there...but will they pull the redshirt with all of the depth?

3 minutes ago, Undone said:

This is still a defensive roster with way more questions than answers, in my opinion.

Does everyone think that Ty Robinson will be redshirted? The 'play four games' rule is awesome for guys like him. Because of the rule you can basically be guaranteed to see him out there...but will they pull the redshirt with all of the depth?

I would be surprised if he plays in more than 4 games, but I could be wrong. We have a lot of older DEs on the team