Way Too Early 2019 Depth Chart

BIG ERN

10 minutes ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

Dummy here ........ JoJo is a real first name ?

And my wild guess, Lightbourn will transfered or quit.  Could be Armstrong-Przystup depth chart instead of Caleb.   Przystup announced he would be transferring to the Huskers.  He joined Michigan State last year.

No, it’s not his first name.  If I recall correctly, and I may not, it’s Johansson (or similar) and it was too long to say in his sports practices, so they went with JoJo

1 hour ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

Dummy here ........ JoJo is a real first name ?

And my wild guess, Lightbourn will transfered or quit.  Could be Armstrong-Przystup depth chart instead of Caleb.   Przystup announced he would be transferring to the Huskers.  He joined Michigan State last year.

Can’t see Lightbourn transferring or quitting with free tuition and probably no transfer opportunities.

• 2 weeks later...

*** The "No. 1" base defense looked like this at one point: Darrion Daniels between Ben Stille and Carlos Davis up front; Mohamed Barry and Collin Miller at ILB; Tyrin Ferguson and Alex Davis at OLB; Deontai Williams and Marquel Dismuke at safety; Lamar Jackson and Dicaprio Bootle at corner. JoJo Domann was also in that rotation.

*** Take this for what it's worth: The past two times practice has been open to reporters, Jaron Woodyard and Andre Hunt have worked almost exclusively on the top WR line. Last week it was with Spielman. This week, in Spielman's absence, it was Kade Warner. 

LJS

5 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Glad to see Woodyard making some noise, but where is Mike Williams?

4 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

Playbook issues is what I've heard. 

Wasn't Williams someone that was having issues perimeter blocking, too?

5 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

Playbook issues is what I've heard. 

4 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Ahh I see. Hope he can pick it up over the summer, it would be great to have him as a weapon.

Seems a little odd considering he had all last year/this spring to learn the playbook and saw a fair amount of action in the fall. I wonder if his blocking hasn’t progressed much from last year.