Zac Taylor - Cincinnati Bengals Head Coach

knapplc

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I"m rooting for him to be the one that makes a winner in Cincy.  But, it still boggles my mind that a guy can go from QB coach to HC.....without ever being a coordinator.  

He was OC in Miami for one year and OC at Cincinnati for one year.

• Plus1 2

More than anything, their fans seem excited about the team owner finally being willing to start everything over and not making him retain the old coordinators or anything.

Speaking of coordinators, for those who didn't hear, Callahan will be his OC. Brian Callahan, that is - Bill's son and Raiders QB coach.

Man, I'm happy for Zac Taylor and hope he succeeds, but he is very unseasoned in the world of NFL coaching and is now tasked with resurrecting a horrible franchise with a horrible owner. I live near the Cincinnati area and also do not think very highly of Bengals fans, so now my internal pleasure each time they lose will be compromised by my appreciation for Zac. I guess if the Bengals stop sucking, I can crow about a Husker being the one to bring them out of the abyss. 

40 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Man, I'm happy for Zac Taylor and hope he succeeds, but he is very unseasoned in the world of NFL coaching and is now tasked with resurrecting a horrible franchise with a horrible owner. I live near the Cincinnati area and also do not think very highly of Bengals fans, so now my internal pleasure each time they lose will be compromised by my appreciation for Zac. I guess if the Bengals stop sucking, I can crow about a Husker being the one to bring them out of the abyss. 

The expectations are low, so he should have a little more time. 

• Plus1 1