2019 Class - 3 Spots left - Who will it be?

I see that we signed Demariyon Houston out of OKC, so it looks like we have 3 spots left.  I know we are in need of a pass rushing OLB, but there doesn't seem to be much buzz out there about how we get to 30 for this class. 

Anyone got solid leads on who those next 3 might be? (And by solid leads I mean "dreamy wonderland wishful unicorn" thinking is accepted.)

• Plus1 1

We won’t get to 30 from the 2019 class. 

+1 for Darrion Daniels and -1 potentially for Bland (very slim odds at best). Look for a scholarship to walk ons and both grad transfers or a transfer who wouldn’t be eligible this year to ensure depth. Ideally: WR (big guy) such as Cager or Juwan Johnson. OLB (pass rusher but good luck), and CB. 

However with Farmer, Graham, and Nelson I don’t think we’re SOL at OLB like a lot think. Tannor might have that spot locked down for a few years. 

What is everyones definition of a " big body " receiver?  It seems like some are infatuated with us needing one and I just trying to figure it out. 

I went through the 2020 recruits and checked on the receivers.  We have offered 55 of them so far.  Of those 55,  25 of them are 6'2 or taller.  Out of the 25,  14 are 6'3 or taller with 2 guys that will probably become TEs as they are 6'5 and 6'7.  

7 hours ago, boach_clack said:

I didnt see a thread about Scholarship numbers and recruiting spots left. 

Just because you didn't see a thread for it doesn't always mean you have to start a brand new one, especially when we have a forum full of excellent information with recruiting nerds ready to answer every question you could possibly imagine. 

But yea f**k the rules!!!!

• Plus1 2