"Not Even Close to Where It Was a Year Ago"

Mavric

I understand some thinking this is just more of the same off season hype. After all, with our 3 previous coaches, that's all this type of talk has amounted to. So I don't fault anyone that doubts it and takes a wait and see approach. But it was very evident to me that this team made great strides last year and I haven't found Frost to be a sunshine pumper (at least not without backing it up) or one to not deliver. There really is no questioning that this team and the players were at an abysmal low point when Frost took over. Like I said previously, I don't doubt, at all, that at this point the transformation has been incredible. It's a very worthy topic for Frost to mention and I'm sure it is much more than typical off season hype.

• Plus1 4

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

More hyped than last year?  August was full of nine- and ten-win projections. 

That was just the Frost Effect. Now that’s gone and the predictions are based on sound logic. Like watching videos of players lifting weights and press conferences where Frost says the players are chattier. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1