QB Preston Stone [SMU Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

9 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Stone Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Player: Preston Stone

Hometown: Dallas, Texas

School: Parish Episcopal

Position: Quarterback

Height: 6-2

Weight: 185

40 Time

Power 5 Offers: Alabama, Arizona, Arizona State, Auburn, Baylor, Boston College, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma State, Penn State, Purdue, South Carolina, TCU, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Vanderbilt, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Washington State

Visits

Twitter

247 Composite

Rivals
247: #6 Overall; #1 DTQB; :star:star:star:star 
ESPN: 

Hudl

Oh my god...his name...If you read it aloud you are immediately transported back in time, mid t0 late 80's.  The time is always pretty much the same but the location shifts from a roller skating rink, a ski lodge, a ski slope, under the bleachers at a high school football game or a party at a big brick house and it appears the parents are out of town...oh and they left the keys to a Porsche and Jag.

I gotta try this again.  

Preston...Stone.

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Oh my god...his name...If you read it aloud you are immediately transported back in time, mid t0 late 80's.  The time is always pretty much the same but the location shifts from a roller skating rink, a ski lodge, a ski slope, under the bleachers at a high school football game or a party at a big brick house and it appears the parents are out of town...oh and they left the keys to a Porsche and Jag.

I gotta try this again.  

Preston...Stone.

I was thinking Keith Stone

• Fire 1
19 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I gotta try this again.  

Preston...Stone.

Shouldn't you be teaching? ;) Or was school called off today?

• 6 months later...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, r06ue1 said:

SMU's bagmen are back.

He grew up a season ticket holder to SMU games, his dad played there and his older brother is playing there now then his old high school coach is SMU's recruiting director. Once Texas picked Jalen Milroe and A&M went for Eli Stowers as their QBs, SMU was the big favorite.