"The Black Sweatshirt Posse" Ready to Make an Impact

Mavric

10 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

So someone had Nebraska going 10-2 and not making it to Indy?

10-2 wouldn't have made it this year if one of the losses was to Northwestern. I don't see Northwestern doing that again, but they must be high on one of Wisconsin/Purdue/Iowa. Feels like a tie for the West title is more likely this year than most.

8 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

As everyone else has said, Frosts presser really has me excited for this upcoming season. I think we come out 4-0 then punch OSU in the mouth in Lincoln. Don't know if we will win that game, but they better be ready because we will be.

Ya. I have trouble picking a loss for the OSU game. Basically my loss picks are just because I figure we’ll lose some. I just don’t know which. We played OSU close at OSU and Meyer’s gone so I feel 50/50 on that one or better.

The big question is if we’ll suck at the beginning of the year again or that was just a one time thing because it was year 1. I feel confident it’s the latter.

6 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Do it

I think someone already created one. There’s an understandable excitement for the upcoming season but is every thread going to become a season prediction thread?  HB chaos!  I was expecting a discussion about how much cooler the black sweatshirt posse was compared to the pony posse.