2019 Super Six

2019 Super Six  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 - Wandale Robinson - Tailor-made for Frost's offense

2 - Bryce Benhart - Anchors one of the OT spots for the next four years

3 - Ty Robinson - We finally get back to some disruption from the DL

4 - Nick Henrich - Will play a lot of snaps over the next 4/5 years

5 - Noa Pola-Gates - "Early Impact" guy has to be a good thing

6 - Myles Farmer - Liking what I'm hearing about playing him at OLB

Sleeper - Mosai Newsom - Wasn't talked about a lot but I say he turns into a solid DE opposite Robinson

• Plus1 1

Wandale Robinson- Becomes what we all expect him to be.

Bryce Benhart- Road grader for the next four years

Nick Henrich- Tackling machine

Jackson Hannah- I think he will turn into a proto-type NFL MLB

NPG- Dynamic and aggressive

Garrett Nelson- Gives us the old school Nebraska attitude again

Sleeper: Ethan Piper, I didn't know much about him at first and thought he might have been a reach. Still not sure where he ends up playing. But, pound for pound may be one of the most athletic players we got in 2019.

50 minutes ago, Mavric said:

1 - Wandale Robinson - Tailor-made for Frost's offense

2 - Bryce Benhart - Anchors one of the OT spots for the next four years

3 - Ty Robinson - We finally get back to some disruption from the DL

4 - Nick Henrich - Will play a lot of snaps over the next 4/5 years

5 - Noa Pola-Gates - "Early Impact" guy has to be a good thing

6 - Myles Farmer - Liking what I'm hearing about playing him at OLB

Sleeper - Mosai Newsom - Wasn't talked about a lot but I say he turns into a solid DE opposite Robinson

I like this...

Also...They really don't need to ask Josh Peterson for his 6.  That guy is B-rutal

17 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I like this...

Also...They really don't need to ask Josh Peterson for his 6.  That guy is B-rutal

The fact that any of them think their opinions on football are relevant enough, or good enough to put together a list for the rest of us to consume is kind of hilarious. I wish the media would just go back to reporting, and leave their opinion-based work out of it. They don't know anymore about football than the rest of us, no matter how hard they try to convince themselves otherwise..... Now, me? I am a football genius!:D So here is mine:

1. Q. Newsome

2. W. Robinson

3. N. Henrich

4. J. Hannah

5. J. Fritzsche

6. G. Nelson

Sleeper: M. Anderson

* Also, Dylan Jordan would have been #1 on this list for me had he committed to Nebraska.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

Wandale- He really good

Benhart- Advantage for him over our other OL guys is he has the ability to play early and also has a huge upside.  

Farmer- Rangy athlete that can play multiple spots.

Pola Gates- Fast, physical and ready to play

Hannah- Very good instincts and could play inside or outside. 

Newsome- Another long rangy kid that can cover and hit.  

Sleeper- The Pied Piper- Excited to see where they put this kid and watch him grow into that position.  

• Plus1 1
55 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

The fact that any of them think their opinions on football are relevant enough, or good enough to put together a list for the rest of us to consume is kind of hilarious. I wish the media would just go back to reporting, and leave their opinion-based work out of it. They don't know anymore about football than the rest of us, no matter how hard they try to convince themselves otherwise..... Now, me? I am a football genius!:D So here is mine:

1. Q. Newsome

2. W. Robinson

3. N. Henrich

4. J. Hannah

5. J. Fritzsche

6. G. Nelson

Sleeper: M. Anderson

* Also, Dylan Jordan would have been #1 on this list for me had he committed to Nebraska.

Missing on Jordan could have been a blessing in disguise.  Buyer beware on that kid.  Like the list overall.

2 hours ago, AlaSker said:

Wandale Robinson- Becomes what we all expect him to be.

Bryce Benhart- Road grader for the next four years

Nick Henrich- Tackling machine

Jackson Hannah- I think he will turn into a proto-type NFL MLB

NPG- Dynamic and aggressive

Garrett Nelson- Gives us the old school Nebraska attitude again

Sleeper: Ethan Piper, I didn't know much about him at first and thought he might have been a reach. Still not sure where he ends up playing. But, pound for pound may be one of the most athletic players we got in 2019.

I like this list but had the safe pick of Ty vs Nelson thou I like the latter's attitude.

I think Hannah is going to be a monster as well...

12 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

I like this list but had the safe pick of Ty vs Nelson thou I like the latter's attitude.

I think Hannah is going to be a monster as well...

Ty should be a monster as well, because in all honesty this class should be a Super Ten. But, I wanted to be different and Nelson's attitude and demeanor make me think he's is going to be a stalwart.

This list was much harder for me than last year, which is a great thing - my list from 18' is below that I did last year in that thread. 

1. Wandale Robinson - Can't miss pick. Dynamic playmaker that can also run it out of the backfield. Great fit for the Frost offense 
  2. Nick Henrich - The best film of a LB that we've gotten since Lavonte David. Will have a great career at Nebraska as long as he stays healthy 
  3. Bryce Benhart - Large frame with pretty good mobility. Will get a lot of PT in his career 
  4. Noa Pola-Gates - Versatile athlete who comes up and hits at the Safety position 
  5. Ty Robinson - Will be a strong force at DE for us stopping the run as we have missed lately 
  6. Jackson Hannah - Another solid LB that I am excited for. Will fit great in the B10. Takes on blockers very well at the HS level

Sleeper: Rahmir Johnson - Kid has straight burners and I can see him running for tuddies off the edge during his time here 

1. Martinez - QB who has it all for the Frost offense. Smooth runner, can throw on the run, leader, good vision, mature
  2. Mo Washington - If he can qualify the kid is special. Can catch and run the ball well  
  3. Cam Jones - Long safety who can also move well for his size. Not afraid to hit 
  4. Tannor - Going to be a serious threat off the edge rushing the passer
  5. M. Jones - He can do it all. Way overlooked in the recruiting ranks
  6. Taylor - Really like this kid's versatility. Powerful athlete 
  • Plus1 1

This year's is exceptionally tough. Especially with sleepers. Thompkins and Houston could be great, but left them out because of injuries. If healthy both could be impact players. Mills could be our starting RB next year, but he only has two years left. Nance is fast, but looks raw imo. Fritz and/or Anderson may become better than Benhart, but need more development. McCaffrey may end up starting at some point, but will be behind Martinez for a while. Piper is more athletic than his ranking and really is a sleeper. However, going with Nelson as my sleeper because of his attitude and motor.

Due to Frost's offense going with quite a few skill position players in my top 6 as I think they will be  given opportunities early on. 

1. Wandale

2. Johnson

3. Benhart

4. Chase

5. Farmer

6. Ty