2019 Super Six

2019 Super Six  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1. Robinson (Offense)

2. Hannah

3. Farmer

4. Henrich

5. Robinson (Defense)

6. Pola-Gates

Sleepers: Newsome and Graham

I believe this class will be looked back on for the difference it made on defense.  Yes a lot of this years kids will put up huge offensive numbers but that is expected now with Frost.  A jump in production on defense will be more impressive,  and more important to the team's success. 

21 hours ago, Mavric said:

Sleeper - Mosai Newsom - Wasn't talked about a lot but I say he turns into a solid DE opposite Robinson

I like his tape about as much as I hate Banks defensive tape. I’m hoping like hell Banks eventually gets moved to the offense. Newsom, however, I really like as a defensive lineman. Great ability to play multiple gap techniques and blow by an offensive lineman. His tape has him inside, outside, in 2, 3, or 4 point stances. He shows ability to beat his man multiple ways, and very athletic moving down the line. I think he’s a guy that can be that true multiple front defender.

His instincts are really good. It’s like he knows what the lineman wants to do and just beats him there. Great leverage, bats down a lot of balls, sheds well. I also thinks he just loves playing defense, and when I watch Banks tape next to his, that really sticks out. 

I like Ty a lot, too, but I wouldn’t be surprised in a few years if Newsom isn’t the better player. That’s not a shot at Ty, I just think Newsom with the right training has that kind of upside. I wish through two classes we had a bit better numbers on the defensive line, but this potential pairing is very exciting.

• Plus1 1

1. Wandale - gimme

2. Benhart - elite OT prospect could be 4 year starter

3. Henrich - day 1 contributor, haven’t had a prospect with his size/athleticism at ILB in awhile

4. Hannah - same as Henrich

5. Rahm it Johnson - game changer at RB, speed kills

6. Quinton Newsome - gut feeling here

Sleeper: Myles Farmer, as stated above, going to be an OLB in a year or two and be special

• 2 weeks later...