DL Coach Mike Dawson Takes Job with Giants

Mavric

3 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Kineche Udeze if you like to look at who is starting to follow who on twitter....

His 10 year old daughter is going to LOVE Nebraska over Cali.

Bottom line: It's better that she's not 15 or 16!

Interesting discussion thread: https://247sports.com/college/usc/Board/29/Contents/Kenechi-Udeze-exit-interview-125485460/

• Plus1 1

A name I saw get thrown out on another message board was Jerry Montgomery, the Packers current D-line coach. Before joining the Packers he coached d-line at Wyoming, Michigan and Oklahoma. Played with Chin at Iowa and coached d-line at Northern Iowa while Chin and Frost were there. 

Edit- I’m dumb and didn’t realize Montgomery was already mentioned in this thread my apologies.

• Fire 1
16 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

I would've called Brian Baker last week...he's a realistic hire considering it would be a pay raise for him - he currently makes $375k I believe. Dude has been all over the NFL and MSU's D line the past few seasons has been top 3 in the nation. Not sure he would take the gig, but he'd be good. More importantly he has landed some whales down south for the D line. 

https://hailstate.com/coaches.aspx?rc=1935&path=football

Didn't he get poached by Nick Saban already?  I thought he was at Alabama now.