DL Coach Mike Dawson Takes Job with Giants

Mavric

6 hours ago, Stumpy1 said:

There seems to be a lot of smoke around Udeze. 

Just going back to the Twitter follows thing, it looks like he actually unfollowed a few of the Nebraska-related accounts that he followed before. Still following Ruud, but then he's also following tons of individuals with ties to all sorts of programs.

2 hours ago, Mary Pats BOB said:

I’ll take the bait, who has the St Louis ties?

Coach kul coached at the zou and probably has some good ties.  Problem with him is i think he was mad that he wasnt considered for the head job there and going from miami to bama and then to nebraska without a coordinator position would seem like lateral moves at best.  Also a knock on him was sometimes having DL play outside the scheme.  But dude can recruit and has out some players in the league

• Fire 1

On 2/16/2019 at 1:40 PM, SouthLincoln Husker said:

No clue.  That just what I'm hearing.  Frost is looking for recruiting base over a past husker player.

Well another crazed fan buddy of mine says Kuligowski killed it in St Lou so maybe there are legs to this. Wish I knew if Frost had any connection to him whatsoever because I’m guessing that’s a factor here.